6/24/15

Wear To Work Wednesday - Recycle

Jacket (H&M - old); Tank (Target - VERY OLD); Pants (Ann Taylor); Shoes (Calvin Klein); Necklace (Stella & Dot)

What She Says:

I love a good closet purge.  I am not one who holds on to clothing that I haven't worn in a year...or ever for that matter...in the event that maybe, someday, I will pull it out of the closet and wear it.  Besides, getting rid of stuff makes room for new purchases and keeps my closet somewhat organized which helps me zero in on what I want to wear each day.  That's why I was surprised when, while filling a bag for Goodwill, that I paused when looking at this mustard color tank from Target and thought, "Hmmm, maybe I will give this one another try." 


What He Says:

Nice try!  Please allow me to translate this post for you: "I love getting rid of clothes because it means I have to go out and buy new stuff!"  With the regular trips to Goodwill, Allie does an excellent job of making sure that those who are less fortunate still enjoy a steady influx of new garments.  So I am surprised/impressed that an old blouse…purchased on the cheap from Target, no less…lives to see another day.  By the way, nobody still pronounces Target as "Tar-zhay" anymore, do they?  That is soooo 2008.  Why don't you go crank that Soulja Boy and go watch the Beijing Olympics with Sarah Palin!

No comments:

Post a Comment