7/22/15

Wear To Work Wednesday - Simple Style

Top (Purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Skirt (Purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Shoes (Purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Necklace (Accessory Concierge); Bag (Stella and Dot)

What She Says:

Simple, basic style is sometimes the hardest.   I tend to over analyze what my outfit should be when truly it can sometimes be as simple as a great fitting black skirt, feminine top, and nude pumps.  If you ever need a little help stocking your closet with great basics I really encourage you to check out Wardrobe Therapy (and their new and improved website)!  I make no secret of the fact that their help has been both invaluable and confidence boosting.  Besides, the summer sales are on now and Fall is fast approaching.  Let Wardrobe Therapy do the shopping for you!


What He Says:

Let me add a bro vote of support for Wardrobe Therapy.  Even if you don't live in Ohio, a personal stylist/shopper is a surprisingly affordable and worthwhile splurge/investment.  I love t-shirts and jeans (seriously, I REALLY love t-shirts and jeans) as much as the next guy, but when you're going to work or out to eat, it's a good idea to step up your game.


But please do not dress like these tools on "The Bachelor."  As I type this post, I am being subjected to a DVR playback of an episode/douche-fest called "The Men Tell All."  One guy, no lie, is wearing a neck tie around his bare neck…despite also wearing a shirt with a collar. Way to make the most of your 15 minutes of fame, fellas.

1 comment:

  1. Buy jap-martcomau items on eBay. Find a huge selection of mirrors and get what you want today jap-martcomau items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores.

    ReplyDelete