6/10/15

Wear To Work Wednesday - Details


Sweater (Forever 21 - old); Skirt (J. Crew Factory - old, I also love it in aqua); Shoes (Sam Edelman - now 25% off!); Necklace (Stella & Dot); Bag (Stella & Dot, here is a version on sale!)

What She Says:

Pairing a bright colored skirt and a bold necklace with this plain navy sweater I purchased several years ago helped me pull together an outfit that I felt was anything but plain.  I am also not a fan of a standard laptop bag.  There are so many options that will add to your outfit and that are practical for the office.  This version of the bag from Stella & Dot is fairly neutral, but also comes in bright colors for summer...and it's on sale!


What He Says:

I assumed Forever 21 just pumped out fashionable-but-cheapo garments in overseas factories, probably on the backs of child labor.  I also assumed their stuff fell apart after a few washes, so color me surprised that this old Forever 21 sweater is still in the rotation!  That's about as close as you'll get to an endorsement from me.  Shopping there is still a harrowing experience.  By the way, what color is this skirt?  Sorta purplish pink?  Fuchsia?  What is fuchsia exactly?  Puce?  Is that still a color?  Whatever it is, apparently it goes with navy, so I know nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment