4/15/15

Wear To Work Wednesday


Jacket (H&M - old, also seen here and here in 2013); Blouse (J Crew Factory - old); (Pants - BCBG - old, also seen here); Belt (Forever 21 - old); Necklace (Stella & Dot)

What She Says:

If you can look past what the rain has done to my hair in these shots, I really do like this outfit!  The pants literally feel like sweatpants which is awesome.  I initially almost passed on these pants despite how comfy they were.  The royal blue color was intimidating because I couldn't figure out what colors I could wear with them.  I initially stuck to tan or white to be "safe" until I realized that bright pink, orange, or even black would also work well.  Thank goodness because I could live in these pants.


What He Says:

You could live in those pants?  Funny you should say that, because I could live with NO pants!  I kid, of course.  No one needs to be subjected to the spectacle of my thighs.

It's funny that Allie almost passed on these comfortable pants.  For me, comfort is the most critical factor.  I understand that the whole "slave to fashion" motto suggests uncomfortable shoes or ill-fitting clothing…but I don't buy it.  If I'm going to be wearing a garment for 12 hours or more, I want it to move with me, not unlike…

You know, I had trouble completing this simile, so I googled "what moves with me?"  The top answer was WASD.  I don't play video games, so it took me awhile to get the joke (click here if you're still not sure).  I haven't decided if this makes me cool or a n00b.  I welcome your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment