3/25/15

Wear To Work Wednesday

Dress (Purchased at Nordstrom by Wardrobe Therapy); Jacket (Purchased at Nordstrom by Wardrobe Therapy); Booties (Purchased at Thread)



What She Says:

Hello?!  Isn't it supposed to be Spring?  Despite the unwanted snow in Ohio this week, I still found myself drawn to this sleeveless cotton tank dress I purchased for Spring/Summer.  What's great about a classic little black dress is that regardless of the weather you can make it work in the winter with a jacket and tights.  In the Spring I can throw on a denim jacket with the same booties minus the tights and in the summer lose the jacket and pair it with sandals and dainty gold jewelry.


What He Says:

I understand that in Ohio, March can still bring us winter conditions, but it's kind of a dick move to deliver snow one week after temperatures were in the 60s.  To be fair to our snowed-in friends in the Northeast, the ground was clear and the temperature was well above freezing six hours after these photos were taken.  Huzzah!

Allie hits a home run yet again with this ensemble.  Black is always flattering.  A short(ish) skirt gets my seal of approval.  And it's all form-fitting.  Don't take my word for it, though.  Take it from the guy who almost snapped his neck ogling Allie during our walk into the office this morning.  He was totally immune to my "dude, I'm her husband and I'm standing RIGHT HERE" look.  Quite a compliment despite being a social faux pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment