7/9/13

I (heart) Valentino...

Valentino/Sole Society



What She Says:

I have been dreaming about owning these Valentino pumps ever since one of my favorite bloggers, Rachel of The Pink Peonies, began featuring them in her posts.  I mean....she has them in black and hot pink.  They are the perfect combination of classic and cool.  Patent leather pumps will always be in style and the studded detail brings the rockstar edge.  When an email from Sole Society arrived in my inbox featuring these pumps...I literally stopped everything that I was doing, went to the site, and ordered them that second.  These Sole Society pumps reminded me so much of the Valentino version but at a fraction of the price.  Joe should be so proud!


What He Says:

I feel like I just dodged a bullet.  Seriously, those shoes on the left cost a G?  Was that purchase really under consideration?  I'm sure this Valentino fellow is extremely talented, but the aesthetic gap between $1000 shoes and $50 shoes is, well...not worth $950.  If you're paying that much for shoes, they should magically transport you home every time you click your heels together three times (which, by the way, I would absolutely buy for myself to wear to the bars every weekend).  Allie, I am indeed proud, and I salute you for your frugal find!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, there's no place like home and there's no better feeling than that of new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete