6/25/13

Studded Flats



Blouse and Pencil Skirt purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy (also seen here); Flats (Jessica Simpson - also seen here and inspired by Amanda); bracelets (Kate Spade - gifted from Libby); Sunnies (Chloe - Orlando Outlets); Lip (Rimmel Stay Glossy in Treasure Hunt)
What She Says:

I love how in this picture I can't even pretend that I don't have heels on.  Flats are what you throw in your bag to wear if and only if you can't stand your heels anymore...right?  Joe and I can regularly be seen walking to the office downtown; Joe confidently striding ahead as I struggle to keep up, teetering in unpractical heels.  I have always struggled when it comes to flats.  I can rarely locate a pair that I like and I don't find them particularly comfortable.  This pair from Jessica Simpson are comfortable, on trend with the stud detail, and spice up a classic black pencil skirt and blouse.


What He Says:

Ah, the high heels dilemma.  They look great, but are rarely practical.  When Allie is wearing heels, we can't make plans that involve walking more than a block.  We have a friend, Tracy, who calls it like it is: "they (heels) are my sitting-down shoes."

That being said, there's a reason you never see an (ahem) "actress" wearing flats in an adult film.  Flats are uneventful at best, boring at worst.  You may as well wear tennis shoes.  But these kicks?  Dangerous!  They're covered in spikes!  I don't know if anyone should be taking fashion advice from a celebrity who can't tell the difference between tuna and chicken, but I'll giver her the benefit of the doubt since she doubles as sexual napalm.

2 comments:

  1. My First Blog Mention (That I'm Aware Of...I Can Totally See Someone Out There In The Internets Ranting About "That Annoying Bitch," But I Digress)!!! I'm So Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete