2/15/13

What I Wear: Vegas


Dress (French Connection); Bracelet (gifted from the hubby - JCREW); Heels (Christian Louboutin - gifted from the hubby)

What She Says:

Even if you carefully plan every outfit, it still makes sense to go shopping...right?  I mean, it is Las Vegas!  I had planned an outfit to wear just in case, but what I really wanted was a party dress.  I wanted something that made the hubby feel like I tried...but not too hard if you know what I mean.  There were several girls out and about that weekend who were TRYING to look sexy...but instead showing off their spanx while leaning over to whisper seductively in some guy's ear.  I stumbled upon this dress while shopping in Vegas at French Connection and as luck would have it they were having a sale and I snagged it for $60.  I think it achieved the look I was going for and I already have ideas for how I could wear it in not-so-warm Columbus (with tights and boots or tucked in to a skirt with a blazer).


What He Says:

Vegas, baby, Vegas!  Man, I haven't thought about that hot craps table since, well...the last blog post.  Anyway, French Connection sells guy's clothes, too.  You may recall their "FCUK" emblem - it almost looks like a curse word!  I used to think their threads were pretty fly.  Now?  Not so much.  Granted, everything was picked over, but the stock was a lot of unattractive colors and bizarre graphics of animals with antlers.  No sale, fcukers!  However, my wife struck gold.  This photo does not do the dress proper justice.  It's sparkly, form-fitting, and the design on the front looks like Pete Townshend's Iron Man album cover...which I understand is not considered a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment