2/21/13

What I Wear: Emerald Weekend

Blouse (purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Skirt (ASOS)

What She Says:

My wardrobe strikes again!  I was able to find not just one but two emerald pieces that I could use to create new outfits inspired by the color of the year.  The only new item is this skirt from ASOS which was only around $32 so I consider that a win.  This skirt is kind of on the short side, but still feels do-able paired with tights.  By the way, if you haven't tried shopping online with ASOS yet...do.  There is free shipping both ways, so if something doesn't fit quite right or you experience buyer's remorse (what is that?) you can throw it in the packaging and send it back.


What He Says:

What?  More emerald?  Clearly, my wife is very proud to celebrate the 2013 Color of the Year (TM).  I think this shirt has a herringbone print.  Pretty cool, right?  It's not just for Sherlock Holmes anymore.  I would not call the skirt "kind of on the short side," nor would I criticize the bare arms...but I would like to point out that it is February in Columbus.  As I type this, it is 22 degrees and I have no idea what Allie is currently wearing because she is  covered by a heavy blanket.  But when weekend fashion inspiration strikes, comfort be damned!  That often means no jacket, either, which drives me insane because Allie still reserves the right to complain about how cold she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment