3/18/15

Wear To Work Wednesday

Leather Tank (old - ASOS); Jacket (Maison Scotch - purchased at Thread); Pants (old - purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Shoes (old - Calvin Klein); ("Rudy Ray" gold bar necklace - Stella and Dot)

What She Says:

March means we never know what the weather is going to be like here in Columbus, OH.  One day it is 70 degrees and the next it is in the 40's.  The leather tank and tweed jacket bring warmth to the look but the tan pant lightens it up and makes it feel more like Spring.  Remove the jacket and throw on a long sweater duster and you have a look perfect for after work cocktails or a weekend date night.


What He Says:

I'll tell you what March means.  March means you get a taste of warm weather that lasts 48 hours and then winter follows up with a blustery knee to the groin.  According to Timehop Abe, we've had St. Patrick's Days that were 39 degrees and others that were 75.  It's enough to drive a man to drink (and then heave) green beer!  Well…not really, but you get the idea.

So I like Allie's jacket.  I think it was kind of pricey, but I am a sucker for a good jacket.  Then I read "long sweater duster" and thought "man, that sounds cool!"  Then I clicked the link.  I guess it's really just a long cardigan.  I was expecting something "like a jacket only longer, thicker, and far more bad ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment