12/27/14

Happy Holiday Dressing


Dress (old - ASOS, similar here); Boots (old - purchased at DSW several years ago); Pendant necklace and Statement necklace (Stella & Dot - purchased from my stylist Brittany Hauptman)


What She Says

Sometimes all it takes are a few new shiny pieces of jewelry to make something old feel new again.  You can never have too much bling for a festive occasion.  The look still feels festive and seasonal, sans tights, paired with suede boots.  

I can't forget my brand new accessory, our new family member Rudy Ray!  He is also the reason for the lack of posts lately.  He keeps us pretty busy.  Happy Holidays to you and yours!


What He Says

Ho, ho, ho!  This outfit has me feeling merry.  Oh, sorry about that, Merry!  Few things bring me more joy than when my wife "recycles" an outfit that is already in her closet.  I wish I could show you the face I make when Allie says "I don't have anything to wear."  I look sort of like a melting candle.  When Allie put on this outfit, I had completely forgot that she owned this green dress…and it looks great!  Rudy Ray looks pretty dapper, too, just like his namesake, actor Rudy Ray Moore.

I know it seems like one out of every ten females on Facebook are selling Stella & Dot, but it makes for an easy (and appreciated) gift.  I typically buy from Brittany because she serves beer at her shopping parties.  I can't be bought…but a free drink is certainly encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment