6/15/13

Boho Love


Blouse (Purchased for me by Wardrobe Therapy); Denim (Black Orchid on sale online! - purchased at Thread); Necklace (my Grandmother's - purchased in France); Wedge Sandals (J.CREW - old, similar pair here)

What She Says:

There is something free and easy about a comfortable pair of bell bottom jeans and a loose fitting top; especially if you are headed out to a nice meal and a few glasses of wine.  I picked this pair up at Thread last year - Black Orchid denim is always comfortable and this pair is no exception.  The higher waist pulls you in but there is just enough stretch too keep it comfy.


What He Says:

I certainly approve of anything that is comfortable but more stylish than sweatpants and a t-shirt.  But what exactly is "boho?"  For some reason, I hear that word and it conjures images of Janis Joplin.  I guess I could google it, but as with wearing sweatpants, that's your way of telling the world "I give up."  Perhaps one of you will be so kind as to post a definition below.

I give Allie extra credit for finding a link to a pair of wedge sandals that are similar to the pair not pictured above.  Or maybe they are?  All I see are three toes peeking out from under a cuff.  I guess we'll all have to trust her.

2 comments:

  1. Love the comfy-chic look! When I was in college, it suddenly became trendy to wear those Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants in public...all the time. So many of us girl would wear them to class because they were easy and comfortable to throw on for your 10am (UGH! WHY SO EARLY?!?) Anthropology 101 class after a long night of drinking at the Lambda Chi house. Well, I had one sorority sister that took one look at this trend and said, "Girls! It is just as easy to put on a skirt as it is to throw on a pair of sweatpants!"

    Moral of the story: Allie, you rock those comfy, no-sweatpants look! And I love to see that bellbottoms are still acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is the best...and then when I saw it was your grandmother's???!!!

    ReplyDelete