4/3/13

Black and White



Jacket (Forever 21 - similar here ); T-Shirt (Old Navy - On Sale! ); Skirt (ASOS - similar here); Booties (BCBG - similar here); Necklace (Old Navy)


What She Says:

The black and white look is classic, easy, and right on trend.  When you are out shopping for your new basics, don't forget a simple striped t-shirt.  I chose black and white stripes for the versatility.  You can easily dress it up like I did here, or throw it on with a pair of white jeans or black shorts and a flat sandal.  Since the black and white stipe is neutral, you can also pair it with a pastel denim in any color.  I am dreaming about these from Thread on Grandview right now! 


What He Says:

Curses!  How dare you feature traditional garments, worn correctly and in neutral colors!  How am I supposed to poke fun at this?  The simple truth is...I can't.  This outfit includes a leather jacket, a short skirt, and upper body-enhancing horizontal stripes.  That is the holy trinity of attractive clothing.  I like it...and I would advise my wife to keep this outfit in heavy rotation.  If you were hoping for more humorous commentary, try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment