3/15/13

Kriss Kross Will Make You...



Cardigan, worn backwards (Banana Republic - old); Skirt (Banana Republic - also seen here); Shoes (Calvin Klein - Old); Necklace (Accessory Concierge)

What She Says:

I love it when inspiration strikes.  The difference between "Pre-Wardrobe Therapy Allie" and "Post-Wardrobe Therapy Allie" is that inspiration strikes more often now and I am willing to take a few more fashion "risks".  I have a ritual each morning of scanning my favorite blogs and the other day I came across this post which featured a backwards cardigan look.  Now I have a whole new way of wearing this sweater instead of just tossing it in the giveaway pile.


What He Says:

I admit, I didn't know that this sweater was being worn backwards until it was pointed out to me, and that's the point, right?...but once you see it, you can't un-see it.  Forget Gianni Versace and John Varvatos; we are now taking fashion cues from Kriss Kross.  Has fashion come to this?  My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts!  Your world frightens and confuses me!  But before you go reversing your blouses and sweatshirts, keep in mind that you are going to have an itchy tag scraping against your throat all day.  Call me old-fashioned, but I'll keep my collars in the back and my buttons in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment