5/20/15

Wear To Work Wednesday - Black and White


Blouse (Gifted from Maggie); Jacket (Forever 21 - Old); Pants (Ann Taylor - also seen here); Shoes (Calvin Klein - so, so old); Necklace (Purchased at Thread)


What She Says:

Black and White is a classic combination, it's just that simple.  I love that this look is classic and professional, but with a hint of femininity with the lace detail in the blouse.  It's those little details that make a basic yet classic look feel pretty and fun to wear, even if it's just to work.


What He Says:

Believe it or not, these are color photographs.  Do not adjust your laptop/phone settings.  You're not going to hear any flack from me about black & white.  I concur: it's classic!  And safe!  And other words with exclamation points!  I don't stray too much from these two non-colors.  

Gray?  Well, that's fine.  It's like black's hipster cousin.  
Blue?  Sure.  
Red?  In moderation.  
Green?  I have gently dabbled.  
Purple?  Umm…what else ya got?  
Pink?  I'm man enough…in theory only.  
Orange?  Do they make orange clothes?

You see, sometimes safe is smart.  Black and white.  It's good enough for a cookie, it's good enough for your wardrobe.  Paul and Stevie, sing it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment